The pressure relief valve MVP protects systems and pipelines against overpressure and pressure peaks. The third pipe spigot integrated in the valve body allows installation in the main line. The flow-efficient design of the lower body means that there is only minimum pressure loss in the valve opening.
• The set spring force presses the diaphragm onto the seal seat. If the system pressure exceeds the operating pressure value, the valve opens.
• All parts that come into contact with the medium are made of highly-resistant plastics.
• The operating pressure is adjusted with an adjustment screw and is secured with a lock nut. The setting can also be lead sealed if required.
• The shape of the housing that assists flow, results in good flow values.
• No auxiliary energy is required in order to operate the valve.