The EFFAST pvc valves are suitable for the textile industry
The EFFAST valves and fittings are the ideal solution for industry, chemical processes and water treatment, and are suitable also for the textile industry.
Thanks to their reliability, the Effast valves can be used in several applications, as f.e. in the high precision colour formula.
We have visited our historical customer FIMAT, to learn about their experience with EFFAST PVC-u valves and fittings.
The colour kitchens made by FIMAT, used for each of the 24 colours to be mixed, are composed of a set of 4 manual PVC-u valves (Effast BX model), to control the collection and the recirculation from the tanks, by pneumatic pumps, and a system of piping and fittings for stocking and dosing.
Every PVC-u EFFAST valve provides the best solution due to the lightness, compactness, easy installation and use. Thanks to the installation of Effast valves FIMAT can guarantee an optimal and precise blending of water and other liquids, to fill the 2000 lt storage tanks.
The advantages of EFFAST valves
- Sealing adjustment and disassembling by key incorporated on the handle.
- Machined ball with full bore and locked on both sides to ensure the best seal.
- EPDM or FKM O-rings.
- Solvent welded sockets (ISO, BS), threaded sockets (BSPP, NPT), HDPE spigots or flanged.
- Stem with dual O-ring system, machined stem seat.
- Certified for the marine applications.
- Compliant with the requirements of Pressure Equipment Directive 2014/68/EU, Annex III, Module A2.
Choose the EFFAST valves most suitable for your needs:
- BK1 range: optimal for industry and chemical processes, they are tested 100% and can be installed with pneumatic and electric actuator, EPDM and FKM.
- BX range: suitable for water treatment and industrial applications, EPDM and FKM.
- BV range: ideal for irrigation, pools, and non-critical water and chemical treatments.